Go to the COVID-19 page for current Delivery and courier updates.
Need more help? Submit a HelpDesk ticket. We’ll get right back to you!
How the IFLS Courier System Works
- IFLS contracts with a courier (WALTCO, Inc.) to provide courier service to our area libraries.
- WALTCO does all the sorting of materials being routed to other IFLS area libraries.
- The WALTCO driver will drop off and pick up materials on your library’s scheduled delivery days.
- The IFLS office currently receives WALTCO drop-off early in the day Monday through Friday. We normally receive all items labeled for IFLS or with the pink out-of-system routing labels which were picked up the day before at the IFLS libraries. We unpack in the morning and send out-of-system materials with the 10 a.m. South Central pickup/delivery.
- The South Central Delivery Service has prepared a Wisconsin Delivery Network list that you can print out (link with the button above). If you do not find a library on the list, you will need to mail the material.
- IFLS is the pick-up/drop-off point for all materials going to/coming from outside the IFLS system via the South Central Delivery Service.
- WALTCO picks up materials from the IFLS office Monday through Friday about 3:00 pm.